Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Let me introduce Bidoof

This is bidoof. He is my friend. Ok no he's not, but he is a pokemon; and if you say you don't know what pokemon is...your lying. Ok so why am I bringing up Bidoof in my first post ever on my blog that will probably never get any viewers? Because Bidoof is god!
Mudkips you say? HAH! You should know better than that. Seakings? FUCK NO!

Let me tell you something, with a Bidoof on your team, you are unstoppable. Bidoof can smash rocks, he can light caves, he can cut down trees, he can push boulders, he can surf...did I say he can SURF?! and he can swim up and down waterfalls. Can a Mewtwo surf? I don't think so. Can Mewtwo swim up and down waterfalls? I DON'T THINK SO! CAN MEWTWO PUSH BOULDERS?! Ok...so maybe he can, BUT HE CAN'T SURF OR SWIM UP WATERFALLS! So in the end Bidoof is the winner and will guarantee you a win against any opponent.


Unfortunately....there are some new pokemon that are total crap.


Take this pokemon for example. What is this? This is a turtwig. What the fuck is a turtwig? I'll tell you what a turtwig is. If your laying on the grass in your backyard, and your neighbor's dog somehow climbs over the fence and shits on your face...Thats a turtwig.

This is Croagunk. Croagunk is a pedophile and thats all I can say about him.


And finally we have Purugly. What the fuck are pokemon designers thinking nowadays? Oh well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bidoof can only learn HM Cut, and HM Rock Smash. The other TMs you mentioned, only Bibarel can learn.

Anonymous said...

True enough, but where do all Bibarel come from?....

That's right... they come from BIDOOF!!

All things come from Bidoof.