Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Yoko Dakimakura and Gunbuster

Ok....all my life I've wanted a dakimakura but the price has always...well...shot me down.

Now a legendary pillowcase is revealed and...well I think I'll just have to buy this one. Seriously...who can resist yoko? I guess a gay person could but thats not the point.

Anyway this particular pillowcase is 150 centimeters tall and is double sided. Amiami has Yoko up for preorder but it will cost 9,450 yen. Release date is set for some time in August.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On another note, if your fan of Top wo Nerae 2 aka Gunbuster 2 aka Diebuster aka Aim for the Top 2, this pose able figure of Buster Machine Buster Machine Dix-Neuf is something to look at. Looks like it comes with its regular form (with cape) and its master form (capeless) and has two accessories which only one I recognize. It has Buster Gator (teethed saws on his fist) and a huge bat with...nails sticking out of it. I have no idea where the bat comes from since I never saw him use it in the show.

It was just released on the 15th and currently costs 1,474 yen. It stands at approx 140mm and is made of ABS/PVC. (is it just me or does the price seem kinda low)

Pictures from AmiAmi
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot RISE TO THE TOP 2!