Friday, June 1, 2007

WTF...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, I was getting ready to bake up a storm and make some hellu tasty cookies for my extremely limited amount of figurines when all of a sudden...LOCKDOWN ALARM!?

It seems some emo bastard stole a cellphone and called my school's hotline tipping them off about someone bringing a gun to school which forced the school to put a lockdown into action. So there I was...sitting in my classroom with the lights off and curtains pulled over the windows hoping that another "Cho" wouldn't infiltrate my classroom and blast the living shit out of me with a pair of pussy pistols. In the end, the goddamned lockdown was a waste of time because someone figured out that the caller was lying. So now I'm pissed cause the lockdown ate into my lunchtime and because I never got to make those cookies. :[ Anyway they finally released us after they completed their sweep of the area....at least our school gained some popularity (or maybe notoriety) with all the news helicopters putting this load of bullshit up on their news channels.

Hey...maybe I was on TV :O

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so saving that pic XD

Well.. I guess shit happens, homeless_homo.
SSDD; same shit, different day.

btw, I love the new appearence.